Tuesday, March 11, 2014

There's a bear in there.


My first Noah's Ark animal is complete!  Half of the Bear Pair is done.  I actually finished him a day or two ago, but didn't have the right type of eyes, so I had to go and buy some.  That was actually a good thing, because I wasn't aware you could get the oval shaped eyes.  I'd only ever used the round ones before, so there's something new for me.  :)

As it is, there will be a slight pause on making another addition to Noah's Ark, due to the fact that I have been reminded that I promised to make a friend a Dalek back in January and still haven't done so.  As a result I am now making said Dalek, which is definitely a lot trickier than the bear, but I should have it done in another couple of days and then I can get back to my next Ark inhabitant, which happens to be Noah himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment